HABERLER

Resim

Forum tekrardan kullanıma açılmıştır. Özel mesajlaşma kapatılmıştır. Koleksiyon konusu haricinde, şahsi yorumlar içeren mesajlar, kimin haklı olup olmadığına bakılmaksızın DERHAL SİLİNECEKTİR ! Foruma gönderilen her mesaj anında kontrol edilememektedir. Silinmesini istediğiniz, sizce uygun olmayan mesajları yöneticiye bildirmek için her mesajın üstünde, sağ tarafta bulunan DİKKAT işaretini tıklamanız yeterlidir.

Anadolu Nümismatik Forumu, Osmanlı Nümismatik tarafından idare edilmektedir. Ana web adresimiz http://www.osmanliparalari.com 'dur

Fortnite's Map Is Continually Evolving Today, And It Is Fant

Başka hiç bir başlığa uymayan her şey buraya ...

Fortnite's Map Is Continually Evolving Today, And It Is Fant

Mesajgönderen Mmoak2018 » Pzt Haz 04, 2018 10:47 am

Fortnite's current, large comet occasion was the beginning of something new for its cheery battle royale game. Nowadays, you don't need to wait around for a particular occasion to find the map change.

Case in point: there was a small crater in Tilted Towers, but with the newest 4.2 patch, it's been filled in. Epic Games, the programmers, also added several smaller details that make it seem as if a construction crew has been hard at work salvaging the wreckage.

That is not all. You might have also notice that Dusty Divot, the most significant impact website for the comet, has also been progressing since the start of the season. Weeks before, the landing spot was not very developed--tragedy had just struck.

These are merely a few of the very noticeable changes. Players are reporting smaller alterations all around the map, all which affect the game visually without messing up some of their game play.

It is likely that Epic is doing a gradual build-up for something big in the end of the season. The map hides a lot of unexplained secrets for Epic to just let those details go to waste. But right now, I don't care what it "means." It seems cool to load up my favourite game and know that something will differ. Fortnite may just have a single island, but the map isn't static. It is continually changing. It feels rewarding to see it happen in real time, since I understand that anyone who performs afterward won't get to find out what I did. In addition, it is cool to feel as the multiplayer does possess a "narrative," albeit a very understated one. These are not things that I normally experience within a competitive multiplayer Fortnite Items game.

Epic is smart to keep the spirit of this comet going, and they don't even have to keep destroying the map to pull it off.
Mmoak2018

Mesajlar: 4
Kayıt: Pzt Haz 04, 2018 10:31 am

Dön Diğer Her Şey

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu gezen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 4 misafir